If the first link does not work, then work the second link :
Mercalli - Rock-steady video stabilization, no matter how fast the action!
3D video stabilization plus Rolling-Shutter-Compensation plus Zoom/Pan-Optimization in one complete package.
* Batch processing - Instead of stabilizing videos one at a time, users can now load an unlimited number videos into Mercalli V3 SAL for automated batch processing
* Support for 4K and 2.7K video clips many NLEs don’t even support this yet!
* Automatic profile selection - Mercalli V3 SAL can analyze a video clip and automatically select the most appropriate stabilization profile, thus streamlining the stabilization process
* Now supports MP4 export!
* Rescue your videos! - Mercalli V3 SAL employs revolutionary new 3D video stabilization, which independently stabilizes the X, Y, and Z camera axis, delivering better post-capture video stabilization results than any other product on the market – hands down. Mercalli also employs some unique Dynamic Camera Options that lets you precisely control the level of stabilization so the character of the video is retained.
* Mercalli also incorporates highly effective rolling-shutter correction that is introduced - by some cameras when they are panned quickly. Rolling-shutter compensation can remove the wobble, jello, and skew from your videos during stabilization. Even if a scene was fully stabilized the Rolling-Shutter remains and makes it unuseable – therefore Mercalli can remove also this video failures fully automatically!
* Also new are proDAD’s SmartBorder™ options that reduces the need to zoom in during stabilization, leaving the borders of the original video intact.
What is new in Version 3?
- New! Batch processing - Instead of stabilizing videos one at a time, users can now load an unlimited number videos into Mercalli V3 SAL for automated batch processing;
- New! Automatic profile selection – Mercalli V3 SAL can analyze a video clip and automatically select the most appropriate stabilization profile, thus streamlining the stabilization process;
- New! Support for 4K and 2.7K video clips; many NLEs don’t even support this yet!
- New! Export stabilized video in industry standard formats, including MP4!
- Industry’s only 3-axis (X, Y, Z axis) post-capture video stabilizer – delivers the best possible stabilization results;
- Fully automatic rolling-shutter compensation helps improve skew, wobble, and jitter caused by CMOS camera sensors during fast action;
- Dynamic Camera Options allow for highly effective stabilization without compromising the original character of the video;
- SmartBorder™ Options greatly reduce the amount of zoom-in needed to stabilize, helping keep the video borders intact;
- Automatic scene detection allows a single clip with multiple scenes to be optimized with a single pass;
- Full resolution preview, including side-by-side comparison of original and optimized video before rendering;
- Exports optimized video in several industry standard formats ready for sharing or importing into a video editor;
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit Windows stand-alone applications with multi-core/multi-thread optimization and support for unlimited video resolutions.
From now imported Mercalli V3 SAL:
mov, mpg, mpeg, mp4, mts, m2t, m2ts, m2v, avi, mxf, vob, vcd, 3gp, jpg, tif
Mercalli V3 SAL can now export MP4, also in the new formats 4K and 2.7 K (UHD)
-Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 (WIN)
-Adobe Premiere CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 (WIN)
-Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 (WIN)
Avid-Avid Studio 2011
-Avid MediaComposer 5.x
-Avid MediaComposer 6.x
Corel-Corel VideoStudio X4
-Corel VideoStudio X5
Pinnacle Studio-Pinnacle Studio 14, 15, 16
-Sony Vegas Pro 9
-Sony Vegas Pro 10 / 11 / 12 please Note
Please note: Vegas Movie Studio isn't supported
Grass Valley K.K.-Canopus NEO 2, 3
-Canopus Edius 5, 6, 6.5
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- 2GB-memory, recommended i7+Win7-64bit, 8GB
Language : English
Homepage : http://www.prodad.com/home/products/video_optimization/300580322,l-us.html